Friday, May 27, 2011

Hello

Sorry about the long time no update :( First of all mommy has been busy with work and graduation she has not been able to write for me and also the blogspot has blocked me from logging on! I am doing okay but still am having issues with pottying outside. Mommy gets mad at me but I just don't know what to do. I am so in love with my brother! He is awesome, lets me wrestle with him, pull on him and try to steal my toys back! I love napping and cuddling! I am a good pup and am doing great here! My grandparents are taking my brother and I this weekend so hopefully I am good for them. They love to spoil my cutie face!

Also my mommy needs help from her fellow dog lover friends! I am going to the bathroom in my crate and then sleep in it. How can she stop this cause let me tell you the shower/ bath is evil. I hate when mom has to bathe me. She has no idea how to stop me from using the crate as a potty. She used the potty training pads but I like to chew on them (I am a teething puppy). Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

Here is a photo of me in my mommy's car!! I had the whole backseat to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment